- GNA General Meeting 7pm Jan 15, 2018 (agenda)
- GNA Jan 15, 2018 General Meeting Minutes
- GNA Dec 18, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes
- GNA Oct 16, 2017 General Meeting Minutes
- GNA Jan 16, 2017 General Meeting Minutes
- GNA Nov 14, 2016 General Meeting Minutes
- GNA Board June 6 2016 Meeting Minutes
- GNA Jan 2016 General Meeting Minutes
Welcome To Glenlake!
Improvements to Glenlake Water System planned
At the October 16, 2017 GNA General Meeting the Austin Water Utility outlined plans for adding a water line connection from River Place and decommissioning the storage tanks near the end of Glenlake Dr. Here is the outline, shutout plan, and path for the new water line that AWU provided at the meeting, and follow-up answers to questions raised during the meeting.
- If you see suspicious activity at any time, please contact Travis County Sheriff’s office immediately at (512) 854-9285.
- If you discover a dead animal (wildlife, not a pet) on the roads of Glenlake, call the Travis County’s Transportation and Natural Resources at (512) 473-9383.
Get in Touch
Please fill out and submit the form to contact the Glenlake Neighborhood Association. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible.