- GNA 10/30/19 – General Meeting Minutes
- GNA 01/21/19 – General Meeting Minutes
- GNA 10/15/18 – General Meeting Minutes
- GNA 1/15/18 – General Meeting Minutes
- GNA 10/16/17 – General Meeting Minutes
- GNA 01/16/17 – General Meeting Minutes
- GNA 11/14/16 – General Meeting Minutes
- GNA 1/21/16 – General Meeting Minutes
Welcome To Glenlake!
Improvements to Glenlake Water System planned
At the October 16, 2017 GNA General Meeting the Austin Water Utility outlined plans for adding a water line connection from River Place and decommissioning the storage tanks near the end of Glenlake Dr. Here is the outline, shutout plan, and path for the new water line that AWU provided at the meeting, and follow-up answers to questions raised during the meeting.
Woodlands Park Pavilion is reserved now for our picnic on Sunday May 19th. GNA has the 4:00-8:00 PM slot. This is the Sunday between Mother’s Day and Memorial Day. Please reserve on your calendars and let your neighbors know. There will be a fajita buffet. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
- If you see suspicious activity at any time, please contact Travis County Sheriff’s office immediately at (512) 854-9285.
- If you discover a dead animal (wildlife, not a pet) on the roads of Glenlake, call the Travis County’s Transportation and Natural Resources at (512) 473-9383.
Get in Touch
Please fill out and submit the form to contact the Glenlake Neighborhood Association. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible.